I have now been a professional wedding photographer for the last 25 years and to celebrate this landmark I decided to do something a little special in the window.
This would not have been possible though without the support of the following local suppliers, whom we would like to say a BIG thank you to: Frilly Frocks, Twigs, Furniture Magpie, Smallridge Florists and Julie Draper.
Come along and see if you too feature in the display and do not forget to come and join us at our special event on the 20th October which we are holding at the Portmore Golf club’s new function rooms; come and see how the trends and styles have changed over the 25 years. It would be nice if you could also bring along some pictures, or maybe even your album too. During the evening we would like to get a group photo of all our past brides and grooms too so it would be great if you could bring along your wedding dress so that we can include it in the shoot.
Keep an eye out in this week’s North Devon Journal where we feature, also do not forget that we are at the Big North Devon Wedding Fair on Sunday at the Big Sheep, come along and say hello.
- Venetia & Steve Thursday 6th October 2016
- Elisabeth & Adam Saturday 17th September 2016
- Tracey & Paul Saturday 10th September 2016
- Sophie & Michael Saturday 3rd September 2016
- Verity & Jack Saturday August 13th 2016
- Catherine & Peter Saturday 30th July 2016
- Harriet & Will Saturday 2nd July 2016
- Jemma & Jamie Friday 17th June 2016
- Hayley & Tom Saturday 11th June 2016
- Nadia & Richard Saturday 4th June 2016